I love a healthy desert that is delicious and easy to make. And the best things about it-you just throw everything in a blender and mix until creamy. The two main ingredients for this mousse are avocado and banana, however, if you don’t have a banana handy, no worries, you can skip it. Two minutes is what it takes to make this desert, and I say, go make it right now!;-)
PS. Did I mention, it’s a dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, vegan dessert? ♡
Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup dates pitted,soaked in waster, drained (you can skip dates, if you don’t have it in your pantry. I made it without dates once, it is still delicious, creamy and rich)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until creamy and smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Transfer to individual bowls and chill before serving.
- Decorate with raspberries, walnuts, etc.
Recipes taken from Simplicity Magazine .